The IEEE International Workshop on Information Forensics and Security (WIFS) is a unique annual event which is technically sponsored by the IEEE Signal Processing Society. The 2019 edition of this workshop will be held in Delft, The Netherlands.
We are pleased to announce our first keynote speaker: Prof. Dr. Ir. Frans Willems.
An Information-Theoretical Approach Toward SRAM-PUF Authentication
- Regular and special session paper submission: June 30, 2019
- Author notification: September 8, 2019
Tutorial proposals submission: May 30, 2019
- Tutorial acceptance notification: June 20, 2019
Special session proposal submission: April 15, 2019 (Extended)
Special session acceptance notification: April 22, 2019
- Demo/on-going work submission: September 28, 2019
- Camera ready paper submission: October 2, 2019
- Early registration deadline: October 30, 2019
We are happy to announce 2 special sessions:
- Information Security meets Adversarial Examples
- Blockchain Based Trust and Provenance: Opportunities and Challenges Significance