- If a paper is not presented by one of its authors, then the paper will be withdrawn from the proceedings and from IEEE Xplore.
- Authors may not delegate presentation of their paper to a non-author in attendance.
- Please meet the session chair for your session at least 15 minutes before the session begins.
- If you are using your own laptop for the presentation (16:9), please ensure that it is compatible with the LCD projector present in the room. As a precautionary measure, please also bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation.
- If you will be using the laptop present in the conference hall, please bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation. The laptop will have Microsoft PowerPoint available in it.
- You must ensure that your presentation does not exceed 15 minutes. This will give 2 minutes for the set-up and 3 minutes for the session chair and audience to pose questions.
- All posters must be necessarily mounted latest before 13:30 on Wednesday. However, it is suggested to mount them as soon as possible, like on Tuesday, so that attendees can have more time to study your posters. Mounting boards and adhesive tapes will be available in the poster room. Pins/straplers are not allowed.
- The size of posters must be A1.
- Authors must be present at their poster for the entire duration of the session on Wednesday.
- Posters must be removed latest Thursday, before the closing session.