Call for Tutorials
WIFS 2019 will feature pre-conference tutorials addressing fundamental and emerging topics in Information Forensics and Security. Tutorials will be scheduled on December 9th, 2019. Tutorial proposals should be emailed to the tutorial chairs (see below) by May 30th, 2019.
- Tutorial proposals submission:
May 30, 2019
- Tutorial acceptance notification:
June 15, 2019
A tutorial proposal should include:
- Presenter/organizer name(s) and affiliations
- Expected enrollment
- Abstract (less than 300 words)
- Outline of the tutorial, enumerating the covered topics and time devoted for each topic
- Presenter/organizer biography
- Links to the presenter/organizer web page or the tutorial page (optional)
The proposal should not exceed two pages in 1.5 space, Times 12-point font. The tutorial format is 3 hours, structured in two parts of 1h 30 minutes separated by a 30-minute break.
Tutorials will be evaluated depending on their originality, the relevance and scope of the covered topics, and their alignment with the WIFS main topics (see Call for Papers).
For further questions or to submit your proposal, please contact the tutorial chairs:
- Juan Ramón Troncoso-Pastoriza (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Minoru Kuribayashi (email@example.com).