Final papers submission:
The final version of accepted papers has to be submitted before October 2, 2019. The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) as part of IEEE Xplore. Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the conference. From the final manuscript formatted as instructed above, authors must generate the electronic version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool. PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
• Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account by going to http://www.pdf-express.org and using the conference ID: 47025X
1. upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion;
2. receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
Once you have received your PDF file (that has passed the PDF Check), update the accepted manuscript provided at the submission system. For any problem, please do not hesitate to contact the publication chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To allow including your paper in the workshop proceedings and in the IEEE Xplore system, the copyright transfer form must be filled in and returned to IEEE. The copyright form can be downloaded from the IEEE website, or can be found at the following link https://www.eptc-ieee.net/uploads/exhibitors-pdf/59c22cf8b853e_Copyright%20form.pdf, and once compiled it has to be emailed to the publication chair at email@example.com with a subject line "[Paper #ID] Copyright form". Please, include all authors and the correct title of your paper in the provided copyright form: without the correct title and the complete list of authors, the copyright transfer form is not valid and the paper cannot be included in the proceedings and the IEEE Xplore system.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-3217-4/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-3217-4/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-3217-4/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
WIFS 2019 Paper Submission Guidelines
- Prospective authors are invited to submit regular papers of up to six pages including figures and references for consideration by the WIFS Technical Program Committee.
- The review process is single-blind, i.e., the identity of the reviewers is shielded from the authors, but manuscripts may contain author names, affiliations, and other identifying features (e.g., grant numbers, references to own prior work in first-person form).
- The author list at submission time is final and cannot be changed.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through Easychair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wifs2019) and have to be formatted according to the IEEE guidelines for conference proceedings (see below).
- Submitted papers must not have been published, accepted or be under review elsewhere. Significant overlap with other publications should be avoided and, if unavoidable, be brought to the attention of the Technical Program Chairs at the time of submission.
- Papers accepted and presented at WIFS 2019 will be available in the IEEE Xplore digital library.
- Authors are required by the IEEE to transfer copyrights for any papers to be published in the conference proceedings. This is performed at the time when the camera ready version is submitted for production. If a paper is withdrawn from the proceedings, copyright is returned to the authors.
- Each accepted paper must be presented by one of the authors, and at least one full registration per paper is required.
- If no authors attend the workshop to present their work, the paper will be withdrawn from the proceedings and from IEEE Xplore.
- Please use one of the submission templates as can be found below.